Canine & Equine
- Product Code: 515865 Lovibond Active Oxygen-Copper pH Pooltester Refill Pack£18.58 £15.48
- Product Code: 151700 FBM Lovibond 3 Chamber Tester Chlorine / pH / Alk / cya (4 in 1 Test Kit)£19.30 £16.08
- Product Code: SPS 003X Palintest Pooltest 3 Photometer (Extended Chlorine) Soft Case£288.54 £240.45
- Product Code: SPH 003X Palintest Pooltest 3 Photometer (Extended Chlorine) Hard Case£319.75 £266.46
- Product Code: 278110 FBM Lovibond MD100T Pool Control 3 in 1 (Bromine Test)£320.23 £266.86
- Product Code: 2980902 FBM Lovibond MD110 Pool Control 6 in 1 (New with bluetooth)£393.31 £327.76
- Product Code: SPS 006X Palintest Pooltest 6 Photometer (Extended Chlorine Soft Case)£401.74 £334.78
- Product Code: SPH 006X FBM Palintest Pooltest 6 Photometer (Extended Chlorine) Hard Case£443.45 £369.54
- Product Code: SPH 7009E Palintest Pooltest 9 Premier Photometer (Bluetooth Capability)£613.62 £511.35
Guidance from the Canine Hydrotherapy Association is shown below. If you require any assistance with choosing the correct equipment then email us or call on 0115 8882726.
Water Testing Equipment
Water Quality Levels & Ranges
Recommneded tests completed three times per day (for busy Centres)
FREE CHLORINE – Recommended range 1ppm to 3ppm. Levels higher than 3ppm are permitted for short periods 4-6 hours. However, where levels rise above 5ppm, the source of chlorine should be removed or chlorine production ceased until the level falls below 3ppm. If the level rises above 10ppm treatments must stop until the level falls back below 5ppm.
CHLORAMINES (COMBINED CHLORINE) – The ideal level is zero. In practice levels should be kept as low as is feasibly possible and should never exceed 50% of the Free Chlorine. However levels above 2ppm should be treated with super- chlorination (shocking), with levels over 4ppm addressed by dilution.
FREE ACTIVE BROMINE – Recommended range 4ppm to 6ppm. Levels higher than 6ppm are permitted for short periods 4-6 hours. However, where levels rise above 8ppm, the source of bromine should be removed or bromine production ceased until the level falls below 6ppm. If the level rises above 10ppm treatments must stop until the level falls back below 6ppm.
BROMAMINES – There is no recommended level since these act as an active sanitiser. Super-chlorination (shocking) should be carried out fortnightly.
PH – Recommended range 7.2 to 7.6.
Alkalinity - (To be tested but no range given by the Association)