We are trading & dispatching as normal. We cannot guarantee our courier & Royal Mail delivery times however.
Drop Test (Count Method)
- Product Code: 505191 FBM Lovibond Calcium Hardness Tablet Count Bottle 250 Tablets£12.29 £10.24
- Product Code: AS 072 FBM Palintest Total Alkalinity Tablet Count Bottle 250 tablets£13.16 £10.97
- Product Code: AS 077 FBM Palintest Calcium Hardness Tablet Count Bottle 250 Tablets£13.16 £10.97
- Product Code: AS 071 FBM Palintest Alkalinity M Tablet Count Bottle 250 tablets£13.46 £11.22
- Product Code: AS 097 FBM Palintest Hardness LR Tablet Count Method Low Range£13.78 £11.48
- Product Code: 505321 FBM Lovibond Total Alkalinity Tablet Count Bottle 250 tablets£15.84 £13.20
Drop Test Titration (The Drop Test technique) should be chosen if you require:
• Accuracy to ± 10%
Derived from laboratory burette methods, the drop test range is an established methodology used across industry and which forms an integral part of the analytical program of many a speciality chemical supplier.
The reagents are quick to use and give results fast, making the drop test the method of choice for many customers.
A number of the methods have been recently adapted to comply with changes in legislation and hazard awareness. As the Lovibond® solutions have been adapted to address these changes, they have also improved in accuracy with their hazard implications reduced.