- Product Code: PC2T Plate Count Agar with addition of TTC "red spot dye"£11.28 £9.40
- Product Code: SCN Plate Count Agar and MacConkey3 Agar (includes netralisers)£11.88 £9.90
- Product Code: SCT Plate Count Agar and MacConkey3 Agar (wiht TTC Red Spot Dye)£11.88 £9.90
- Product Code: BV Baird Parker Agar and VRBG** Agar for Staphylococci and Enterobacteriaceae£11.88 £9.90
- Product Code: 56B010310 Lovibond D003 TTC/ROSE - Yeasts, Moulds, Fungi & TVC£12.08 £10.07
- Product Code: 56B010210 Lovibond D002 TTC/MALT - Yeasts, Moulds, Fungi & TVC£13.03 £10.86
- Product Code: 56B010510 Lovibond TD005 TTC/E.COLI - E.coli/Coliforms & TVC£25.04 £20.87
- Product Code: 56B010810 Lovibond Tube test D008 SRB- Sulphate Reducing Dipslide£37.04 £30.87
- Product Code: EDT052 Challenger Dipslide Incubator - 20 Slide [Multi Voltage]£470.87 £392.39
Test All Water supply a range of microbiological test kits and dip slides.
We also work with our partners Kingfisher Environmental Services to arrange on site microbiological testing including Legionella surveys and sampling.
For more details of our partnership with Kingfisher Environmental Services please email.
We can also arrange for you to take your own samples and post off for testing. If you prefer this service please let us know.
Lovibond Dipslides Range:
- Determine aerobic and anaerobic bacteria levels
- Early indication of bacteria proliferation
- Results in 48 hours
- Excellent for trend analysis
Guidelines to advise on the correct practices to control legionella bacteria in water systems exist worldwide. Suppressing bacteria levels does substantially reduce the possibility of an outbreak of this often fatal disease. Guidelines recommend introducing a monitoring and control program. This program includes the testing of cooling tower waters with dipslides on a regular basis.
A full range of dipslides is available for semiquantitative determination of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria populations in industrial and recreational waters. Dipslide accuracy is limited due to the small sample size, but if used correctly and incubated at a constant temperature using the Lovibond® dipslide incubator, they are excellent for trend analysis and can give an early indication of bacteria proliferation.
Dipslides are supplied in a cardboard carton containing 10 slides.
Dipslides have a working shelf life of 6-9 months.
Results are quantified by comparison to a standard density chart