Standard navy blue plastic carrying case w/ Foam.
1- eXact iDip 570nm Photometer
1 – Standard carrying case with foam compartments #486111
1 Bottle 25 of each:
Total Hardness HR,
The latest technology in digital water testing allows customers to transfer their water testing results straight to a smart phone using a personalised app. From there they can be stored, emailed and categorised by location or customers.
Ideal for customers, who want to test the water in their Aquarium, pond and water feature:
- Do a lot of regular testing, and possibly at different locations, and need to record the test results
- Want to keep the results in a chart
--> The iDip® photometer will test your water and download the results for you
Results include date, time and location - saving repetitive data entries
The new and exciting eXact iDip® 570 photometer harnesses the power of smart devices and the simplicity of design to efficiently handle regular and complex water testing. The smart phone app is designed to work seamlessly with the waterproofed handheld unit with parameter information, data storage and GPS tracking included. Results are quickly available and exact. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is manufactured using the highest quality standards, capable of running over 19 water quality tests, uses simple AAA batteries.
The iDip® 486107-AQ-K 570 Aquarium Starter Kit comes with:
- 4 tests pre-installed from the app-store, including pH, Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine (Chloramines) and Total Alkalinity
- reagents to test 25 water samples for pH II (486639-II), Nitrate (486655), Total Alkalinity (486641), Ammonia (486654), Total Hardness high range (486656) & Phosphate (486814) (does not include in-app purchases)
To carry out tests, you need:
- to download & install each test from the app-store from £4.95* each (this is a one-off cost), once a test has been downloaded onto your smart device from the app-store it can be used indefinitely
- Purchase the reagent/test strips for that test, for a complete range
New tests are constantly developed - making this a testing device which can grow with your needs and requirements. It also makes it very efficient, as the user only pays for what he actually uses.
Data is seamlessly transferred between the two devices when paired with the eXact iDip® 570 photometer using Bluetooth® wireless technology that syncs and transmits test results in real time. The application stores the test results history of multiple water sources. Data can be shared via email and the built-in GPS feature allows for easy retrieval of water testing locations.
- Innovative – Only handheld photometer to communicate with a smartphone
- Customise – Only download the tests you want
- Location – First handheld photometer system that’s GPS enabled - saving time when inputting data
- Instant - documented results that can be e-mailed or exported via CSV file (spreadsheet)
- Save - Results stored in app's history
- Reliable - Time, Date & GPS location stamp results
- Send & Share - instant results - share & email via CSV file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Multi-lingual app in English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech, Latvian and Chinese
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- Simple - Test procedure requires only 4 simple steps:
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand.
The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is perfect for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in fresh water. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customisation, mobile sharing, and data organisation.
Compatible with: Apple iPad®, Apple iPad® Mini, Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch®, Android®*
*Please contact for information on specific models or generations.
iDip® photometer using Bluetooth® wireless technology that syncs and transmits test results in real time. The application stores the test results history of multiple water sources. Data can be shared via email and the built-in GPS feature allows for easy retrieval of water testing locations. Add notes and share instantly via email, .csv file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook.
Each package contains:
- eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
- standard carrying case
- Instruction Manual in English*
- 25 test strips each to test pH II (486639-II), Nitrate (486655), Total Alkalinity (486641), Ammonia (486654), Total Hardness high range (486656) & Phosphate (486814). Further tests are available, please see table below.
- The app comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine (Chloramines) and Total Alkalinity. Further tests can be downloaded via the App-Store from £4.95 each.
*Each product comes with English instructions. Other languages are available on special request, this includes German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Suitable for: water quality testing of fresh water in aquariums, ponds and water features (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
To test water from taps, wells private water supplies etc, we recommend using eXact iDip.
Testing Range: between 1 and 0.01, please see table below
For a complete range of potential testing parameters please see the table below. Reagents for each parameter have to be purchased separately - details in the table below. Please contact us to find out more or ask for other reagents which may not yet be available online.